Little crazy LOVE

Hello everyone, thanks to those who emailed me inquiring about my whereabouts! That is so cool, that people are paying attention and wondered about me, so sweet!

I am back and have this fun little quilt that is coming out in a new pattern next week!

 

This little crazy love started out as a fun crazy project and suddenly it became a table runner. I've put my book aside until the new year. This frees me up to concentrate on gift making and finishing up a few other projects too!


I have only one small area to finish up with the hand quilting, then I'll move onto the outer border with free motion machine quilting. This has been really fun to do and so many ideas popped into my head doing this one.

The cream fabric is 100% organic cotton from my shop long ago and the darker fabrics are from Daisy Janie line.

And this little quilt top became a table runner because as a baby quilt, it just didn't do anything for me! Even though many of you thought the colors were a good fit. And don't forget to try out my Three Hour Block Magic in the link above.


So, now I'm  back to quilting, bye for now!

Happy Quilting everyone!

I'm linking up today with Zenia over at A Quilted Passion.


A Quilted Passion



Comments

  1. Great projects coming along, I like your Crazy Love runner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janie, Thanks so much. I've had my head down working away and lots of editing going on over here, I so enjoy learning and doing, my favorite things!

      Delete
  2. Great projects. I like your new take on the baby quilt (though I liked the first one too). It has a very sweet but still crazy feel that is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaja! Thats really good feedback, very good to know, I really like it too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Carli. Welcome back. That hand quilting looks amazing. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zenia, and congrats on your newest commissions!!

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you're back. I hadn't gotten to the stage of worrying about you yet, but it was close! Looks like you've been busy with needle, thread and fun fabrics so that's the best excuse I know of not to be blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Anne, you are correct. Its been so busy just trying to technicians doing remote fixes that didn't work that I hope the latest one is going to a permanent fix. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  5. I love the work you have on the go. The runner is gorgeous and your hand quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, keep an eye out for the finished Modern Makeover. Going well with feathers around the whole border!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jo, keep an eye out for the finished Modern Makeover. Going well with feathers around the whole border!

      Delete
  6. Love the look of the hand quilting. You've really done a great job and the quilt looks amazing. Can't wait to see it with the FMQ and then bound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I'm very happy with how its going along.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Karen, I'm very happy with how its going along.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I think its neat when other's feel compelled to write a comment. I check on notifications frequently. If you are a no-reply commenter, please leave an email address if you wish to hear back from me directly.

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...