Crazy Quilt-Flora-Bee's Crazy Quilting

Sometimes when I see crazy quilting and I must stop and zoom in to see the real hand embroidery of their crazy quilting work. I'm taking an hiatus from hand work due to some restructuring I'm doing behind the scenes and I love to share the gorgeous stuff I find, like this next crazy quilter out of Washington who also has a small Etsy shop and does some awesome work.



Her attention to detail is impeccable and its draws your eye into the work, please do visit this blogger and start following her work. I am.



Happy Quilting and do pop in to the work of Flora Bee's!

http://florasbeecrazyquilter.blogspot.ca/2014/08/garden-and-flowers-rr-danas-block.html

Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...